Monday, December 29, 2008

Just a relaxing day with nothing to do!

Hello all, we had a pretty uneventful day. We had some errands to run for Daddy and some movies to drop off, but otherwise it was a slow day. which after the last week was kind of nice. We visited with my mom tonight since my dad worked the late shift. I tried to upload some of the pictures from her PC but, I only got one done and it wouldn't let me do any more. Randall left for NJ this morning at 3:45 am or so...to early to know for sure. I just spoke with him and he said they actually worked later tonight since they don't have a full work week. Lorelai is running around the room right now trying to get FRAP to chase her. He is tired and looking at her like, "Yeah right!" So I guess it's time to settle them aand myself down and wish you all a good evening. Until tomorrow, Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment