Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Daddy's Home Early?

Welcome to another evening of the Paxton Times! I have to tell you all, I find this really fun, and very relaxing. Today was a pretty full day for us here at the Paxton House. We got up and headed over to the church to tear down the set from the program. The hay made a mess so I spent about an hour sweeping it up. We kept the Donkey and stall pieces at the church, but the other cardboard went right to the recycling center near Tunkhannock. From there it was off to get the oil changed in the FJ so it's ready for our trip to John and Mona's. At about noon we got an exciting call from Randall telling us he would be home early, and would remain home the rest of the week. Lorelai was off the wall happy. She loves when her Daddy is home, of course, I was happy too. It's nice to have him home. We came home just in time to meet Randall then headed to Mom and Dad Paxton's for dinner. We got to play some Wii Fit. I can't wait to get one. And boy I am not as young as I used to be. The game figured my Wii age to be about 57. The kids are in bed and Randall is playing Madden 2009, I am planning on having a cup of tea and crocheting, I am making Lorelai a sweater and a Kitten. Once again I will bid you all a goodnight, and enjoy your New Year's Eve activities tomorrow! Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment