Monday, January 12, 2009

A Game of Catch Up.

Hi there. Wow, It's been a really long time since I posted. Oops. I am really sorry. So I will once again catch you up on what's been going on.After we got back from John and Mona's life has pretty much gone back to normal. Randall is working today in Maryland on a cell tower in the bitter cold. He called to say he was fine and should be headed home in about 45 minutes. He started work on his race car, has the old stuff stripped off and the new stuff ready to go. Lorelai is back to school twice a week and play, play, play most other times. Since we got some snow she has played outside a couple of times. She gets bored quick and caomes in about 1 hour after she goes out.Randall jr. is still the same, although he is drinking more from a sippy cup then a bottle now. I am gradually breaking him of that, and hopefully by May he will be off the bottle completely. Then it's time for Daddy to start potty training him. He brings us diapers when he is wet or dirty so that is a really good sign.Me? Well, I just finished reading the Vampire novel "Twilight". WOW! It was awesome.I started it Friday and had the 498 page book finished by Sunday. I couldn't put it down. I can't wait now to read the next one"New Moon" and see the movie that came out this past summer. In fact I begged my mom to babysit tomorrow night so I could go to the 7:45 showing at the theater. I am so excited.I hope that doesn't sound pathetic? So, so far our New Year has been , thankfully quiet. I am going to try to upload a picture now, hopefully that will work. Until tomorrow...BYE-BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment