Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's been a long time. I am Sorry!

Hello everyone. I know, I know, I haven't been doing too good with my New Year's resolution. I have good reason! At least I think it is. Are you ready?
I am a "Twilight" series junkie. I believe the word for it is ""Twidict". Let me explain. Twilight is a series of books written by Stephanie Meyers. An unbelievable work of fiction about a loner girl, Bella and how she falls in love with a "vampire" named Edward. There was no bloodsucking, gory scenes, because this family of vampires that he belongs to consider themselves "vegetarians", meaning they only drink the blood of animals like bears, mt. lions etc... Well, as dorky as it may sound the book were awesome! There are 4 of them and I finished the series in about 7 days! The last book had 754 pages, it took me 2 days to read. Lorelai began calling me book lady! I don't know what exactly drew me about these books but, I can honestly say, I will re-read them and enjoy them just as much!
So now you know what I've been up to, how 'bout the rest of them? Life as normal of course. Lorelai continues to go to school and now is faced with the decision to either go two days next year or three. She also wants to get her ears pierced. we are letting her make her own mind up there also, I don't see it happening anytime soon though. Randall Jr. is still exploring all he can and pushes the limit every chance he gets. Randall Sr. is finishing up his job in NJ and will be back next week to start putting feelers in around here and out by my brother's for work. He has a couple things lined up but is really hoping to find something much bigger than just two or three day jobs!
Superbowl is coming up this weekend, my house is rooting for the Cardinals, my mom is furious because she wants the Steelers to win. I am going with the underdogs.
So I guess that's about it. I promise to keep up better than this from now on. Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment