Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Year

5,4,3,2,1.....Happy New Year. I am sorry I didn't post last night or should I say this morning. We got home from our New Year Eve party around 1:00 am and since both kids were asleep we took the chance to watch a movie,"Annapolis". It was really good.
Lorelai enjoyed her night, she had lots of people to entertain. She played Wii bowling and had a score of 124!
FRAP just kind of wandered from person to person and enjoyed the attention.
Randall and I, ate, played Wii, ate some more, played more Wii, the ususal at a New Years Eve party. It's hard for me to beileve that this is our 16th New Year together.
I have a lot to do today, packing, cleaning, laundry, vacuming the car, so I will close today with a line from a song I sang when I was a little girl. It kind of goes with the challenges and uncertainities we face in a new year. As individuals, couples, and a nation :
"He's got everything under control, he's got everything under control. The stars and the planets are in His hands. The wind and the rain are at His command.You and I are a part of His plan. He's got EVERYTHING under control." AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment